1.12.2012

YOU READ IT RIGHT, RELATIONSHOPS.



While on my laptop, working on the never ending 
post its of my to-do list, sipping on my 
wheatgrass, eating a peanutbutter and jelly
sandwich, emailing, calling on the landline yet I still found the 
time to BBM with my girls.
After bursts of momentary meltdown and surge
of pessimism along the convo (maybe i was just
multi-tasking too much or i have fat fingers) I accidentally typed 
relationshOps
Random thought. Relationship shopping.
We move from one relationship to the next, fit it on, try it on, 
bring it home, use it up, show our friends (Note: dont lend!) but in the end we dispose the ones with the most damage and 
keep the ones
that are strong enough to last.


Sometimes all you need is a pep talk (aka bitch slap) from your circle of trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment